13. Three places you've lived
I’m boring, I’ve only lived in California so far.
Also, I suppose I can now consider myself a part-time San Franciscan. Ahaha.
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” —Rainer Maria Rilke (via kari-shma)
“Handle it!” —Annie, Tiff’s awesome, tell-it-straight roommate. Thanks for the advice, girl!
12. Three appetizers you enjoy.
- Fried tofu
- And pretty much
- anything and everything else! I’m not too picky :P
11. Three favorite movies
- Mean Girls
- Star Wars: Episode V — The Empire Strikes Back
“A woman knows that the power of her femininity is very important.” —Oscar de la Renta (via oscarprgirl)
“The very impulse to write, I think, springs from an inner chaos crying for order, for meaning, and that meaning must be discovered in the process of writing or the work lies dead as it is finished.” —Arthur Miller (via asireallyam)
10. Three ways to win your heart.
- Be able to keep up with me and my notoriously quick verbalisms. And if you’re able to render me speechless? We’re solid.
- Respect me and my interests.
- The ability to want to do anything and everything with you, from nighttime driving to just staring into your eyes with the lights dimmed, and never grow tired of it.
Bonus: And if you happen to be a Pilot! ♥